Anuj offer Vertical shaft surface aerators that provide mechanical means of oxygen transfer to sewage or industrial effluent for treatment .These mechanical surface aerators and floating surface aerators provide the user advantage of durable construction, flexible, design and maximum efficiency for wastewater treatment.We make aerator with highly efficient mechanical drive especially designed for the use in the following systems-
1) Activated sludge
2) Aerobic digestion
3) Surface water
5) Aerated lagoons
6) Rain water harvesting lagoons
Power:-2hp,3hp,5hp, 7.5hp, 10hp, 15hp, 20hp, 25hp, 30hp
1) Strong construction with fabricated base frame
2) Hassle-free functionality
3) Longer working life
4) Additional bearing support is provided to the aerator shaft, so the unbalance cantilevered loads are NOT passed to the output shaft of gearbox, but those loads are taken by TWO EXTRA bearings & housings, so life of the gearbox is increased.
5) Due to conical impeller and pipe MS shaft, CG lies, nearer to center, so less impact loading.Maintenance of the gearbox is minimal & handling is easier, as the extra bearing are provided to the impeller shaft.
6) Wetted parts are FRP lined.
7) Oxygen trasfer capacity of aerator ranging from 1.4 to 1.8 kg per HP/Hr depending upon the size &atmospheric condition
8) Vigorous agitation to keep solids in suspensions
9) Easy to install and maintain
10) Can be mounted on RCC platform or on fabricated steel platform.